DAZZLE DAZZLE DAZZLE your customers with these wonderful metallic brush-on waterproof colors! Ready to DIP and go. No other product like this! Makeup that slides on with your brush and creates awesome brilliance! Plus it's waterproof and smudge proof! Flip containers included. You can apply over eye lids, lips and anywhere else you want to draw attention too. You can accent all your body art designs. Skin safe. This is a metallic formula and it will fade a little faster than the standard DIPS because of the weight of metallic pigments. Clean up with Liquid soap, baby oil or makeup remover.
ProAiir DIPS is a pigment concentrated, cosmetic alcohol-based, highly durable hybrid formula created for use on skin. Unlike traditional cake makeup, DIPS will withstand extreme conditions like warm temperatures, sweating, water, rubbing and other activities that would normally lead to deterioration. Although much more durable than cake makeup, DIPS is not permanent and will dissolve naturally over time. One bottle can do between 120-140 spiderman designs ( detail line work only).
You may need: mister bottle with 91% alcohol and small plastic sealable pallets for blending and loading brushes.
Tips for use:
- Give DIPS bottles a thorough shaking before use – burp bottles afterwards to release pressure.
- Apply to skin that is clean of lotions, oils and dirt.
- Dispense DIPS onto a small, sealable pallet to avoid spilling and to slow the drying process.
- Thin DIPS with alcohol to achieve desired consistency and to alleviate cracking.
- Load brush from pallet, misting with alcohol as needed to thin, blend or reactivate dried makeup.
- To create new colors, combine multiple DIPS or DIPS with ProAiir Hybrid on a pallet.
- Keep DIPS sealed when not in use to avoid thickening or drying; reactivate with alcohol as needed.
- Pink may stain the skin, apply a white undertone to prevent it.
- Try a kabuki Brush.
- WATCH THE VIDEO to learn more.
Tips for cleaning brushes:
- Do NOT use water!
- Either allow to dry naturally (reactivate with alcohol when ready to use again) or rub LIQUID SOAP thru bristles and wipe clean with paper towel. Say goodbye to messy water cups.
- Try our scrubby