Third Degree 2 Component Silicone
Third Degree Silicone modelling compound is a unique silicone prosthetic material, with limitless applications, such as fake cuts, wounds and burns, for the professional and non-professional make-up artist, it is simply the highest quality "out of the kit" material available.
3rd Degree is an extremely versitile silicone product that can either resurface skin, or create small out-of-kit effects, and can even be poured into molds. It can be thinned with 99% Alcohol when uncured to blend into the skin. Perfect for prosthetics and special FX.
- Requires no heat to cure
- Mix component A and B in the proportion 1 to 1
- Cures in less than 5 mins
- More durable than gelatine and will not break down from heat or perspiration.
- Can stained or painted easily
- Can be cleaned and reused for reapplication
- Can be cast in almost any mold in less than 5 mins
-Apply with alcohol so it won't stick on your fingers or modulating tools.
-You can make your own color of silicone by adding face paint to compartment "B" of the transparent silicone or paint over your creation after it is dry.
-After use you can remove the silicone from the skin and reuse it and apply with skin glue.
2 jar of silicone Component A and B 1oz each